Lojoteka’s Cinema - the best place to watch audiovisual content!
The movie theater’s specially processed walls let you hear the smallest sound nuances in 7.2 Dolby Surround format and the newest 5500 lumen laser DLP projector - feel like in a real cinema. In the movie theater, the audiovisual content can be watched with the already there DVD/Blu-ray player or with a laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Also, you can use your equipment with HDMI, miniDP or USB Type C cables.
Space. 15-28 people (most comfortable viewing for up to 20 people)
Location. Lojoteka’s basement (on the -1 floor)
You will find gymnasium’s library films HERE.
More movie platforms:
- Lithuania’s theater center’s theater education base + methodical material (every teacher has 10 views with the option to extend): https://www.keub.lt/
- Europe’s classic and modern film collection “CinEd” + methodical material: https://www.cined.eu/en
- Lithuanian and foreign documentary films + methodical material, festival’s “Awkward cinema” international documentary cinema platform “Awkward cinema’s class”: https://nepatogauskinoklase.lt/
- Kino Fondas collection: https://www.kinofondas.lt
- Restored feature and documentary films by Lithuanian directors - http://www.sinemateka.lt/
- You will find copyright cinema, cinema classics, special programmes. What’s also important is that the first viewing is free.
Other viewings will cost from 3 to 5 euros - https://skalvija.lt/virtuali-sale/We remind you that you can also search for content on open content platforms: LRT mediateka, YouTube.